Tuesday 24 September 2013

Restyled & Fabulous

As I have been packing everything up to go home I have been coming up with ways to recycle and save money.
I had spent the weekend cleaning up an old standard glass top outdoor setting we have which has sat outside in the blazing Moranbah sun for a few years now and is the worse for wear ~ BUT ~ still has a few BBQ's left I am sure. Nothing flash ~ nothing spectacular or Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh worthy but serviceable.
A couple of the cushion covers have definately seen better days so I popped on to Google to see what the cost of replacements are so we could use this on The Mandeck till we find exactly the one we want.

*faint*

The cushions would cost more than the actual entire Outdoor setting???? Its just to sit at for a refreshing beverage and a bite to eat for goodness sake!

So ~ I remembered these ....... actually I remembered these at about 2 am when my brain was still in overdrive....


Coffee sacks

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder....... Could I?

Yes indeed I could!



The new chair cover!


1 x Old Outdoor setting resurrected with Coffee sack covers ~Just a little bit Fabulous?

What do you think?

Stay Fabulous

fs vintage
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment