Saturday 15 June 2013

How To Make Glitter Mason Jar ~ Part 2

But wait ~there is MORE! I decided to try another way..... While googling I came across LilyShop. I am not sure how to tag but let me try and add a link ~https://www.lilyshop.com/lilyshop-blog/item/how-make-glitter-mason-jars.

Lets get this glitter party started!

So with this one I simply filled the Quilted Mason with about 1 inch of Mod Podge & added a stack of Gold and Green Glitter.



 Swished it around and then left it turned upside down for about 2 hours.



Wiped down the rim and turned the right way up..... These have been drying in the Fabulous Scents Vintage Shop of Sorts for about 4 hours. I am going to leave them for a few days and see what happens. Do you see around the top they have started to dry?



So far it looks like it is working ~stay tuned for updates!

Stay fabulous

fs vintage
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment